One of our clients is seeking qualified candidates to fill this role
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
The DevOps Support Engineer will be responsible for automating, streamlining and supporting our Managed Service applications and processes.
You will be required to
collaborate with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations. Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments.
Essential Job Functions
- Creation, monitoring, and upkeep of infrastructure baking business and enterprise applications in cloud environments.
- Management of infrastructure.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
- Maintain highly available systems.
- Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies.
- Automate common operations on critical systems in a safe and reliable manner.
- Respond to emergencies in a timely manner.
- Be part of an on-call rotation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT related discipline or a vast technological understanding.
- Can maintain web applications.
- Have experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- Possesses a strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium).
- Exhibit expertise in software development methodologies.
- Have a working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Possesses a problem-solving attitude.
- Can work independently and as part of a team
Configuration Management experience such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar platforms.
Managing production infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation, Jenkins, Kong,
Strong Linux and Windows system administration background.
Strong knowledge of GCP, AWS, or Azure
5 Years working as a DevOps Engineer or similar role